We’d love to see you this week at America’s Keswick. Dr. Charles Zimmerman is speaking Sunday night through Thursday night, and is speaking Monday – Thursday morning. You can also watch live at: www.americaskeswick.org. We’d love to see you. Check out our new website or call 800-453-7942 for more information.
I AM PERUSADED
“ … for I know (perceive, have knowledge of, and am acquainted with) Him whom I have believed (adhered to and trusted in and relied on), and I am [positively] persuaded that He is able to guard and keep that which has been entrusted to me and which I have committed [to Him] until that day. 2 Timothy 1:12 (Amplified Bible)
In this day and age where we have questioned everything including biblical truth, I am very thankful that we can be persuaded that HE can be trusted in and for ALL things.
In his little devotional, Meet Me in the Meadow [Dayspring], author Roy Lessin gives a list of thing we as believers can be persuaded about:
- God’s plans are the best plans and the right plans for your life.
- No one has a plan that is greater or wiser than God’s plan for your life.
- God wants you to trust Him with all your heart to fulfill those plans.
- God never makes a mistake because His plans are made with perfect wisdom.
- Every decision God makes for your life is a loving decision because God is love.
- Every decision God makes for your life is good because God is good.
- God will NEVER leave you nor forsake you. Therefore, you do not need to be afraid or worry about where God’s plan will take you.
In a world where everything around us seems to have no stability right now, we can trust in and rely on Him – persuaded and convinced that “He is able to guard and keep that which has been entrusted to [us] and which [we] have committed to Him until that day!”
Can you jot down some of the ways that He has confirmed His plan for your life? Is God leading you in a different direction? Are you willing to trust Him for the plans for your life? – Bill Welte is President/CEO of America’s Keswick
Think About This: A casual relationship with the Word of God reflects a casual relationship with the Son of God. —Anonymous
This Week’s Verse to Memorize: The Lord will deliver me from every evil deed, and will bring me safely to His heavenly kingdom; to Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen. 2 Timothy 4:18