God is For You (Part 2)
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him freely give us all things? Romans 8:31-32
Last Monday I shared Part 1 of an amazing truth – God is for you! Welcome to a new week of Freedom Fighter blogs. I trust that our daily encouragement to you is that – encouraging you to walk in victory through Christ.
If we are really honest with ourselves there are times when we feel like we have blown it to the point where God is just done with us – like He has written us off.
Well my friend, if you have blown it and you are His child, He is still there. He longs to have fellowship you. He loves you with an everlasting love. God is for you.
In the daily devotional, Meet Me in the Meadow, Roy Lessin reminds us that:
- God give you strength and power. God is for you. (Psalm 68:35)
- God is your deliverer. God is for you. (Psalm 68:20)
- God daily bears your burden. God is for you. (Psalm 68:19)
- God makes a home for the lonely. God is for you. (Psalm 68:6)
- God will not turn away your prayer. God is for you. (Psalm 66:20)
- God will not turn away His lovingkindness toward you. God is for you. (Psalm 66:20)
- God shelters you under His wings. God is for you. (Psalm 61:4)
- God redeems your soul from the battle against you. God is for you.
- God will deliver you from all trouble. God is for you. (Psalm 54:7)
- God will guide your life. God is for you. (Psalm 48:14)
Yes, we sin. But 1 John 1:9 tells us how to deal with that sin. An old preacher friend reminded me of this – God never tires of new beginnings.
So don’t listen to the wrong voices going off in your head. Remind yourself daily – GOD IS FOR YOU. – Bill Welte is President/CEO of America’s Keswick
Daily Bible Reading: 1 Chronicles 7-8
Think About This: Life is not primarily about what we avoid, but what we pursue. —Brad Hambrick
This Week’s Verse to Memorize: God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah Psalm 46:1-3