Good morning. Welcome to this new week of Freedom Fighter blogs. We are so thankful that you are joining us on the journey and pray that these daily posts are a blessing to you.
Last Monday I shared with you 8 Things That God Cannot Do. I have come up with 51 in total. Here are some additional ones for your consideration:
9. God cannot stop loving you. Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindess I have drawn you. Jeremiah 31:3
- God cannot despise a contrite heart. The sacrifices of a God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise. Psalm 51:17
- God cannot give His glory to anyone else. I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8
- God cannot stand sin. But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid His face from you, He will not hear. Isaiah 59:2
- God cannot leave work unfinished. Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6
- God cannot neglect His children. If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask Him? Matthew 7:11
- God cannot be put on a time schedule. And He said to them, “It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father has put in His own power. Acts 1:7
- God cannot be unknown to those who want to know Him. And you shall seek me, and find me, when you search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13
- God cannot give me a spirit of fear. For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7
- God’s Word cannot pass away. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words will not pass away. Matthew 24:35
- God cannot be understood by human understanding. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out! Romans 11:13
- God’s sheep cannot be plucked from His hands. And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. John 10:28
Pretty amazing? I trust this will encourage your heart as you start out this new week. May God bless you.
Rejoice! Pray! Give Thanks!
Written by Dr. Bill Welte, President/CEO of America’s Keswick: He has been married to his child sweetheart for 40+ years, and has three married kids, one that is engaged, and 10 amazing grand kids. He loves music and is an avid reader.
The Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 40-43| You can download our 2017 Daily Bible Reading Plan by clicking here
Think About This: God is God. Because He is God, He is worthy of my trust and obedience. I will find rest nowhere but in His holy will that is unspeakably beyond my largest notions of what He is up to. Elizabeth Elliot
This Week’s Verse to Memorize:
The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, And a good report makes the bones healthy. Proverbs 15:30